Thank you for your interest in an internship at WRDA! We offer ongoing internship opportunities in a variety of program areas.
To apply for an internship, please submit:
- A completed and signed Intern Application. These forms must be signed, so you may submit them by mail, fax, scan/email, or by bringing them to your interview.
- A current CV/resume (submitted by email).
- A 1-2 page detailed cover letter (submitted by email). If you are interested in more than one available internship, please indicate which positions you are applying for in your cover letter. Your cover letters should address the following:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief DuPage?
- Why you are interested in these particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- What dates and times are you available? How many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
Please note that all internship offers are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check.
For the DuPage office, contact:
Fall Semester (Aug-Dec): May 15
Spring Semester (Jan-May): October 15
Summer Semester (May-Aug): March 15
If you’d like to submit an application after the posted deadlines, please email to inquire if specific internship positions are still available.